RMI Emergency Services specializes in providing 30-yard roll-off dumpsters to Houston and surrounding areas. We serve everything from residential renovations and large-scale construction jobs to businesses and homeowners.
If you need extra debris or trash hauled away, our reliable team can set you up with a temporary dumpster rental. We’ll drop it off and pick it up when your job is complete. Contact us today for emergency and non-emergency 30-yard dumpster rental solutions in Houston.
What Are the Dimensions of a 30-Yard Roll-Off Dumpster?
Our open-top 30-yard roll-off dumpsters measure 22 feet by 7.5 feet by 6 feet tall, which is 1.5 feet taller than a 20-yard container. Plus, a 30-yard dump can hold 3.5 to 5 tons, or 1.5 to two tons more than a 20-yard container.
This equals nearly nine pickup truck loads of mixed heavy debris, including glass, concrete, and asphalt.
Commercial Uses for Temporary Dumpster Rentals in Houston
As the Houston area continues to develop and expand, dumpster rentals are becoming increasingly vital for commercial and construction uses. As new structures go up and others are remodeled or demolished, renting a 30-yard dumpster for your job can help it run smoother by offering:
- Reduced expenditures: Renting roll-off containers is a cost-effective method of disposing of trash. We haul away your waste, saving you extra dump fees and wear-and-tear on your vehicles.
- A safer jobsite: Placing metal, glass, and concrete into a roll-off dumpster per OSHA housekeeping regulations can help you reduce jobsite accidents and any potential liability exposure.
Specific commercial or construction applications benefiting from temporary dumpster rentals include:
If you’re a Houston landscaper remodeling a yard or implementing a design covering large land areas, you know that debris can accumulate pretty quickly. A 30-yard dumpster rental can help you dispose of:
- Branches, leaves, and other tree trimming debris
- Concrete blocks, pavers, and broken bricks
- Broken sprinkler lines, valves, and heads
- Rocks or boulders
- Dead shrubs or small trees
- Old soil and sod
- Rotted wood and railroad ties
Keep your landscaping site clean and organized by having a single location for your waste materials.
Demolition and Construction
Rent a 30-yard dumpster for your demolition or construction project for disposing or recycling construction and demolition (C&D) materials, including:
- Roofing materials: Shingles, rafters, roof decking, and facia boards
- Clean concrete or dirt: Concrete or soil that is free of tree roots, metal, trash, or other impurities, including lead-based paint
- Mixed heavy debris: Debris including cinder blocks, bricks, asphalt, and clean concrete from roads, walls, foundations, or driveways
- Recovered or discarded structure components: Window frames, wiring, doors, and plumbing pipes and fixtures
If you fill up your dumpster before completing your project, we will swap it out with an empty one, helping you eliminate unnecessary job interruptions.
Residential Uses for 30-Yard Dumpster Rentals in Houston
Renting a temporary dumpster can be beneficial when clearing out your house or cleaning up your yard. Save trips to the dump or recycling center and wear-and-tear on your family vehicle by using a 30-yard dumpster rental in Houston for:
- Household clean-ups: Many municipal waste removal services reject trash that won’t fit into a can. Rent a 30-yard dumpster for your carpeting and rugs, appliances, and worn-out clothing.
- The trash from your special event: If you’re hosting a wedding, a family reunion, or another special occasion, we can deliver a temporary dumpster to make clean-up a breeze. Once your event has ended, we’ll pick up our dumpster along with your garbage.
- Preparing your home to sell: When putting your Houston house up for sale, you’ll likely have items you no longer use, including mattresses, furniture, and broken bicycles.
- Room additions and remodeling: DIY room additions and remodeling jobs produce a lot of heavy debris and waste, including drywall, wood, plumbing fixtures, vinyl siding, damaged stucco, and more. Having a dumpster on site is an excellent way to keep your lawn and driveway clear of debris.
Whether it’s a short-term home renovation or a long-term construction job, we offer the perfect dumpster size to help you complete any project.
If you feel your job requires a dumpster size larger or smaller than 30 yards, give us a call. Our service representative can help you meet your needs with a 10-yard, 15-yard, or 40-yard roll-off dumpster.
Call (281) 205-7577
Advantages of Using RMI Dumpster Rental Services in Houston
At RMI Emergency Services, we provide high-quality rentals and outstanding customer service. Our goal is to help our valued customers get their needs met quickly and reliably with every transaction.
We emphasize safety and dependability throughout the process, ensuring every dumpster delivery and pickup runs as smoothly as possible. So, call our top-notch team to schedule your Houston 30-yard roll-off dumpster rental today.