At RMI Emergency Services, we are dedicated to providing timely responses for a range of emergencies. As a construction cleanup company and provider of natural disaster solutions, we can assist in any job, big or small.
In the unfortunate event of a tornado, our experts can provide the services you need to get back on your feet. We have experience in providing aid for both commercial and residential areas, whether it be a tornado, hurricane, or flood.
Tornado and Disaster Cleanup Services
The initial response services we can provide range from debris cleanup and roll-off container rentals, to vacuum truck services and hazardous waste remediation. This critical equipment and our professional tornado response professionals can help to make the cleanup of your property faster and more efficient.
We use the best possible equipment for the job, ensuring it gets done in as little time as possible. Our trucks and equipment can aid in the removal of water, debris, concrete, metal, and just about anything else that needs prompt removal to restore your property to a stable condition.
Some of the services and rentals we provide for tornado response and other applications include:
- Roll-off dumpster rentals
- Potable drinking water
- Fuel spill cleanup service
- Emergency flood restoration
- Emergency cleanup services
- Sanitation station and portable restroom rentals
- Heavy equipment transportation services
- Portable toilet rentals
- Hazardous and non-hazardous holding tanks
- Hazardous material remediation services
- Water extraction services
- Fire response services
- Portable hand washing station rentals
- Disaster response
- Vacuum truck services
If you need to clean up your business or residential property following a tornado, we can help you to create a response plan and help to get the first steps of the cleanup in motion. Our tornado response service professionals are available to respond to your needs 24 hours a day.
You Can Count on the Real Life Experience of RMI Tornado Service Professionals
When a tornado or other natural disaster leaves damage in its wake, people depend on RMI for effective, dependable service. Our services have been a trusted source of disaster cleanup solutions for decades in Houston, TX, resulting in requests for assistance in other disaster-stricken areas.
In 2019 and 2020, RMI responded to tornados in Texas, Tennessee, and Iowa:
- In response to the 2019 Dallas tornado, our team completed 11 jobs, removing 5,520 cubic yards of debris and providing 184 roll-off dumpsters.
- After the 2020 Nashville tornado, we completed 16 jobs, including removing 18,180 cubic yards of debris and providing 606 roll-off dumpsters.
- In the aftermath of the 2020 Cedar Rapids tornado, we completed 23 jobs, including removing 7,350 cubic yards of debris and providing 245 roll-off dumpsters.
We are humbled by the awesome damage that nature can cause, and we have worked hard to develop and perfect our cleanup procedures and service offerings.
Sanitation, Prevention, and Remediation
In addition to cleanup services and remediation, we offer prevention services. Our experts will take the necessary steps to prevent mold, excess damage, and other harmful aftereffects of a natural disaster.
Call (281) 205-7577
Roll-Off Dumpster Rentals in Sizes to Suit Your Needs
Our roll-off containers range from 10 to 40 yards, allowing both small and large jobs to get done quickly. These containers can hold nearly any type of waste found amid a tornado. Cleanup times can be drastically reduced with the placement of these convenient, portable trash containers.
After a tornado, enormous amounts of debris can remain and municipal waste services will typically be unable to respond to everyone with traditional services, let alone handle the increased demand and volume. With the ability to handle roughly nine pickup truck loads of trash at one time, our 30-yard dumpster can make your cleanup more efficient.
Our roll-off dumpsters come in size options of 10, 15, 30, and 40-yard containers. They can handle up to six tons of tornado debris including cement, metal, and other wreckage. An RMI tornado response service team professional is always available to help you select the right sizes for the job.
Potable Water – Emergency Drinking Water Delivery
When municipal services have failed due to tornado damage, finding a safe and reliable source of water is critical. When your business or home’s water supply has become contaminated, inaccessible, or shut off, our potable water delivery services can provide you with an ideal solution.
Potable water is safe and reliable for drinking, cooking, cleaning, bathing, and other critical applications during tornado cleanup response. This stable source of water can come in the form of bulk water fill up, or you can have temporary storage tanks placed on your property.
When your business or facility is not operational due to the lack of water, you need a reliable solution. Some other uses for potable water include:
- Standby water for fire control
- Cistern cleaning and sealing
- Livestock and agricultural purposes
- Dust control and compaction operations
- Emergency drinking water storage and supply
Water storage tanks can be placed conveniently on your site. Our technicians will attach and optimize pump operations to ensure the seamless delivery of water to your property.
Resources to Contact for Help After a Tornado
Some helpful resources and further information about tornado safety and tornado response can be found at the CDC Tornado Response website and the American Red Cross. For financial assistance, you may be able to reach out to:
- If a disaster has been declared in your area, resources from FEMA may be able to provide disaster assistance. Contact FEMA or visit the Texas State Bar Association guide to understanding FEMA.
- The Small Business Administration can be a source of financial loans to any business following emergencies. Contact the SBA to learn what resources may be available to you.
Call RMI for All Your Emergency Cleanup Needs After a Tornado
Contact RMI Emergency Services today to learn more about natural disaster cleanup services, and to create a customized tornado response service plan for your property.
We can help you to select the right services and rentals for your needs and get a plan underway for the most effective cleanup solutions available.