Natural and manmade disasters create havoc, devastating neighborhoods, businesses, and entire cities. Cleanup and reconstruction services are critical following these events. In order to get your home or business back in operating condition, debris, water, and other hazards need to be cleared from your property.
The job is daunting, and the traumatic damages to your property can seem overwhelming. This is where the RMI disaster cleanup team can help you take the first steps toward restoration and normalcy.
We have been right in the middle of nearly every major storm that has affected the Greater Houston Region and Southern United States, providing valuable relief at a moment’s notice.
Disaster Cleanup Services in Texas
We offer 24/7, 365-day response and delivery to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients during any emergency, and we are available to assist you at any time. Our services include roll-off trucks, containers, vacuum trucks, for cleanup of non-hazardous waste, trash, garbage removal, and water cleanup.
No job is too big or too small for RMI Emergency Services. We will work quickly to clean up and remediate the affected area according to your specific needs. Here are a few of the disaster response services that you may need.
Roll-Off Dumpster Delivery and Pickup
Removing trash and debris from your property is usually one of the first steps in disaster cleanup. Roll-off dumpster rentals can hold between two and six tons of debris and range in size from 10 to 40-yard dumpsters. Trash and debris such as metal, concrete, garbage, dirt and more can be removed from the area efficiently with portable dumpsters.
Portable Toilet Rentals
Portable restrooms may be a crucial addition to your cleanup site, especially if indoor plumbing is no longer available. Cleanup crews and workers will be able to avoid walking a long distance to the nearest useful public facilities, saving time in the disaster cleanup efforts.
Pathogens, viruses and bacteria in waste spreads disease to people and nearby animals and wildlife when proper facilities are unavailable. Prevent the spread of germs by keeping your cleanup site equipped with a convenient portable toilet to avoid making a bad situation even worse.
Bulk Potable Water Delivery
Potable water is safe clean water that may be needed for drinking, cooking, bathing, and sanitary practices. In natural disasters or chemical spills, a permanent water source may be deemed unsafe until government entities can be called in to fix contamination problems or reconnect broken water mains.
Bulk water and potable water delivery can be crucial in fulfilling disaster response safety or basic survival needs. Our water hauling and delivery of water tanks may be used for applications such as:
- Maintaining agricultural or livestock facilities
- Cleaning and filling cisterns
- Dust control and compaction
- Emergency water for drinking, bathing and cleaning purposes
- Bulk water fill up
We can place temporary storage tanks on your property or site and optimize the pump to create a smooth flowing water supply and seamless operation.
Do You Offer Other Cleanup Services After a Disaster?
We offer a full range of cleanup services and equipment rentals to meet your sanitation and cleanup needs for emergency or general applications. Here is a list of some of the other products and services we provide:
- Winter storm response services
- Water extraction services
- Vacuum truck services
- Tornado response services
- Sanitation stations and portable hand sinks
- Hurricane response
- Heavy equipment transport
- Hazardous material remediation services
- Hazardous and non-hazardous holding tanks
- Fuel spill cleanup
- Fire response
- Emergency flood restoration
- Emergency cleanup services
- Dump trucks and dumpsters
Helpful Resources to Contact After a Natural Disaster in Texas
There are various organizations and government entities available that may be able to offer you additional services and help following a disaster. In some cases, your damages may be covered by government programs such as flood insurance and you may be able to file a claim to be compensated for some of the costs of restoring your property back to livable condition.
Aside from calling your insurance company to begin filing a claim, some other entities may be able to help you depending on your situation.
- Texas Bar Legal Hotline: 800-504-7030 – may be able to help people with questions about replacing lost legal documents such as birth certificates and identification. They can also help people who qualify with insurance questions and consumer protection matters like avoiding contractor scams when they are attempting to rebuild after a storm.
- FEMA: If a disaster declaration has been declared by the president, FEMA resources may be available to assist you. A guide to understanding FEMA is available from the Texas State Bar Association.
- SBA: The Small Business Administration offers loans to businesses of all sizes following any type of disaster situation. This organization may be able to provide you with resources to get your business back on solid footing following a disaster or other emergency event.
Call Us to Plan Your Emergency Response Strategy in Texas
Since 1947, RMI has offered great service and superior emergency response across the Midwest and the US. At RMI, human health and safety is our ultimate concern, so our teams are highly trained professionals who will deliver what you need safely and efficiently.
We have a long history of service in Texas, and have been involved in every major storm. Our experience has resulted in a team that exhibits grace under pressure, handling the toughest jobs in extreme conditions.
Contact our professional disaster response team for service anywhere in Texas, and we can provide you with a free consultation to create a customized solution and action plan today.